Monday, March 12, 2007

Meet up with online friends

A special gathering plus a birthday party held in Kuala Lumpur. I was one of the guests invited by Jess (she celebrate her 21st Birthday). The foods were nice & luxurious, she even spare her own room to us, however, 4 persons including me ends up a sleepless night there cause chatting, I m a good listener & a bad speaker, I don’t talk much but enjoying listening to their interesting experiences instead. How wonderful to meet up with them, knowing each other through online is amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel guilty .... being talkative and caused u end up with sleepless night....

Anyway, my 2 cents input, you should learn to speak though there is nothing wrong to be a good listener.

Nice to meet u :)

yam9972 said...

OMG ! Charbour ! welcome to my blog.
U r not talkative, u r a young lady who full of great experiences, I love to listen & certainly wanna hear more from you :-)

David (AKK) said...

Dear Vincent, I'm Glad to meet you in person too :) Keep in touch oh...