Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lost & Win



Shayne's Hong kong trip contest, I lost it, I ve spent almost 9 days working so hard stay tuned to the radio, 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. never missed any of it, but still , the winner is not me, I was so sad at that time.




Shayne left Hong kong, went to China's Shanghai & Beijing for almost a week, as everybody knows, I m the moderator for China fan forum, in Fact at this very moment, he is in Beijing now, to cheer me up, Shayne went ahead & signed on several CD & he wrote ' To Vincent' exclusively for me, I was like, floating & flying high in heaven ... he is such a sweet person , I love him so much, he is my idol for my entire life.




Shayne's power continue ...








6 comments:

Joze Foo said...

so nice had your idol remember you...If Aska Yang did this to me...i will end up in Tanjung Rambutan...lol

David (AKK) said...

haha... shiok lo you... got this extra limited edition autograph DVD from him... happy for you too :)

Anonymous said...

eat shayne,,,,drink Shayne,,,sleep shayne,,,,,,,,pls dont died shayne too ya...hehehehehe..joking

yam9972 said...

tox , u forgot to mention 2 more... eat shayne, drink shayne, sleep shayne, S & F ...
hahahha... , off course I will die Shayne too !

K3ViN said...

wah soo nice 4 u... got idol still remember u n sign limited edition autograph DVD 4 u.. soo nice.. how u get those pic?

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Wah!So envy with you nia lah!!!