Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Win I Win ! Shayne Ward, I m coming...




My super idol Shayne Ward will be in Malaysia promoting his debut album. Guess what, today i successfully called in to a local Radio station & won a exclusive prizes ( RM100.00 Hamper, Shayne Ward Signatured Music album, a confirmed short meet up & photo taking with Shayne !!! ) , its not all, if I m lucky, I will be selected to have a single " DATE" with Shayne in person !! well the result will announced early next week.




I will be in the capital ( Kuala Lumpur )next wednesday to meet up Shayne in a shopping mall ( Sungai Wang ), if I won the grand prize, I will have to take another day off cause I will be with Shayne, Just two of us !!!! Gosh, what am I going to do ...




Too wild, I can't believe it, too good to be true, I think I m gonna have sleepless nights keep thinking about it ...










4 comments:

David (AKK) said...

Haha... Hey Fren, U R so Lucky,
May Your Wish come true ^_^
Gd Luck

yam9972 said...

oh Ang Ku, u r so sweet, thank you my friend, i know u must be busy these days, take good care of yourself,ok ?

Anonymous said...

hey,my friend,i am handong,i watched your movie,i know you now,happy everyday to you

yam9972 said...

Hey Handong, thanks for visting my blog, & my ugly shaky movie, ahaha..