Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hennessy Artistry KL 27.9.08










Its all about Shayne ward, the event started at 10.30pm, I was there at 7.30pm !! hoping that I could meet Shayne & took some pix with him , but no chance for that as he came late & I have to stay-put for my nice front row view. The show started with Until June, they are GOOD ! & super cool , I love their music & performance so much, I m gonna buy their album ! , 2nd performer was The Dey, they were good too, especially when that hot bareheaded guy took off his cloths, nice body obviously, hehe.

Shayne came out last like a bomb ! the screams from the audiences, oh my god, he was so well received. He sang 7 songs & they were absolutely fantastic, it would be even better if he shave his hair, nevertheless, he is still the hottest man in the world.

I love Hennessy cocktails , especially Hennessy Miami, I will make some of those at home too J

As u can tell, I m a big fan of Wantan noodles, during this trip, i ate wantan noodles the whole day ! they were so good.

Would like to give a clap to my friend Taugeh, thank you for your warm hospitality.




2 comments:

K3ViN said...

wah so fast blog it lioa? haha.. ur welcome..... thanks 4 asking me go along 4 this event.. i really enjoy it

yam9972 said...

haha, u r welcome.